Lifetime Achievement Honor For David Beckham

David Beckham received the BBC Sport Personality Lifetime Achievement Award yesterday (19/12), for his remarkable record as an athlete and also his work as a sport British ambassador.


BBC Sports Personality of the Year editor Carl Doran told press, "David's record on and off the pitch has been remarkable. It's a fitting reward for an outstanding career as a player and for his tireless work as an ambassador for British sport. He has also been a tremendous role model and I'm sure he'll get an amazing reaction from the public in Birmingham."
David Beckham and Family


David wasn't alone, because Victoria and his 3 sons joined him on the occasion, all looking happy and proud. The former Spice girls even posted on her Twitter ,"Words can’t express how proud I am of David. A truly wonderful and very emotional evening.I ‘m so proud of my little men too!!! Thank you all so much for your kind words to David! The reception tonight was breath taking and I am so, so proud of him!! X vb x."

"I'm humbled to receive an award for something I love doing and continue to love doing, very humbled," said a tearful Beckham, when accepting the award from Sir Bobby Charlton. He  then also thank wife Victoria, who also in tears shorly after his name was announced.


David also mentioned about the troops who fights in Afghanistan, "I dedicate my award to the men and the women who are serving our country in Afghanistan. Be safe and have a great Christmas!"

Congratulation, David....You deserve it.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online