Cristiano Ronaldo in 'Real Cristiano' Interview


With El Clasico ahead us, Cristiano interview in Real Madrid TV seems to be forgotten. So here I'm going to post some of his interview at 'Real Cristiano', but just the interesting part. The interview was 45 minutes in length, and most of it we already heard. You know, same stuff about his family, club, childhood, friends.....

OK, here are the facts that you should know....

What is  the music to Cristiano Ronaldo?

Singing is not what I do best, but sing a little bit.The music drags all of us, we hear it before workouts, parties, part of Real Madrid's family. Music is part of my life. I've grew up in music, I like it because it relaxes me before the match.


What is your favorite music?

I like all music, depends on the mood,...it depends on many factors.

Marcelo's always smiling. How do you see him?

A positive person. Marcelo is a special person , every day we laugh, joking. He is a very happy guy, and gives a good influence. I consider myself a lucky guy because I'm easy to get close with a person who jokes a lot.I love the team, it's phenomenal. It's easy to grow and learn in such environment.

What thing that you can't tollerate?

A lie. It's the worst thing for me. I can accept a positive lie, but it's a thing that gets me angry.

At age 16 you realized that your life would be for football?

Yes, I started to feel it. Training with Sporting's first team meant that the studies had to change, times were very complicated. I had to study at night and there came a time when football could not reconcile with the studies. I chose football and I think it was the best decision.

Remember how much you got paid in your first paycheck in football?

50 euros. And I paid for books and notebooks for school.

In 2003 he crosses paths with Manchester United in a friendly and a couple players tell Ferguson: "Take this guy, which is very good."
People have the idea that the agreement was after the game, but it was before. He was 18 and came to an agreement with Manchester.



You faced Manchester United in a friendly back in 2003 and a couple of their players told Ferguson to sign you.

People think we reached a deal after the game, but it actually happened before. I was 18 years old. Apparently it was Gary Neville, Roy Keane and Ferdinand who talked to Ferguson. They were the best players on the team back then, and it makes me very happy.


You ever thought that you would become as what you've achieved now ?

No. I thought I was going to be a player who can make a good page in the club history, but I never thought I could win the Champions League, a Golden Ball, a FIFA World Player ... At least when I arrived at Manchester at 17.

What is the best advice you have in football?

Lots of good advice. It wouldn't be fair to say only one. My coaches, former players, are important people ... I always listen to people who have a good idea of ​​football.

How is Cristiano as a dad ?

I'm good dad. I'm still learning. It's a feeling you can not put into words. It's impressive to wake up and see a person, your own flesh and blood. I'm living a very special moment in my life.

Tell me the feelings and the sensations you get
  

I’ve been a dad for nine months and something new surprises every day: a smile, a gesture, a look… It is spectacular. Having children and enjoy our time with them is the most beautiful thing we can do. I think he’s going to be very smart, at least smarter than me. I will let him be whatever he wants. I won’t make him become a footballer. I’m not going to lie to you; I would like him to be my successor, but he will be whatever God wants him to be.

When you have a famous girlfriend, it must be hard to have a normal life.

If I had a normal girl with a simple job, it would still be the same. If you're famous you have something to sell.We must learn to live with those situations. Sometimes you can not do simple things because people will see or try to take pictures to sell, but we have to adapt to that and live with it.

What's the strangest thing you have done to go unnoticed?

Once in New York asked the driver to drop me off at a site near the hotel because there were many journalists waiting at the door. I pretended to be drunk with a friend, and entered the hotel with our head down. 



 

Then they were discussing about the league, clasico and other match.

There are plenty pictures, but I haven't had enough time to post it. Hopefully, tomorrow I'm able to fix my spare time for the pics,also uploading the video on Youtube.

And if you want to read the FULL INTERVIEW, just go HERE>>
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online