Cristiano Ronaldo Slams the Referee for Giving Zero Protection at Dynamo Zagreb Match


Cristiano Ronaldo made a harsh comment on his post match interview against Dynamo Zagreb.

On the interview, he accused the ref of being disgracefull for not giving the protection to the skillfull player, such as he is.

Ronaldo was treated cruely during the match, often received hard tackles, and the ref did nothing about it.
One of the tackle even caused a bad injury on his ankle, that needed to be stitch to stop the wound from bleeding.
The same incident happened last season to Dani Alves, when he got a hard challenge with Pepe. But while Pepe got a straight red card for his action, and Alves leg clearly unharmed, Ronaldo situation was very different. When the tackle happened, the ref didn't even blow the whistle. And of course, Jerko Leko was free from any charge, left Ronaldo with his wound full of blood.


"I get three stitches,” said Ronaldo on the interview.
"I don't understand the referee, who once said to have a fair play. I’m sad because the referees say they protect the players with most skillfull. But when I play they never protect me,”continued Ronaldo.

About why the fans love to pick on him, Ronaldo anwered :

"I think that being rich, handsome, and being a great player, people are jealous of me. I can't find another explanation. I don't know. "

Here's the vids on the match, where the fans called him "Messi, messi" just to annoy him.



And also the interview video....

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online