Argentina vs Portugal Tickets Were Sold Out !!


Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi will finally meet on the pitch, but this time they came to support a different team. A few days ago, Messi did an interview for Swiss television, and regarding his duel with Cris, he only said shortly," I have nothing to say. I just hope to perform a nice show for the fans. I always enjoy to play football."

There's no doubt, the duel between them have boost the ticket salesment. Yesterday, 33,000 tickets were sold out, and few minutes later, they have to add more tickets to resale. The price was €400, and today the price could increased to €600.

The match will be seen in five continents and there are 250 journalists from 16 countries, such as Australia, Japan, India, Indonesia, Russia, Spain, Germany, France, Brazil, etc. Messi and Ronaldo will play for 90 minutes, depends on the condition.

Sergio Batista praised Messi ", For me, Messi is the best."

" I respect his statement, but I don't agree with Mourinho".
"I think Messi is outshined Ronaldo. Leo is talented, and skilled. Cristiano hits the ball very well, he's strong and fast. Although for me Messi is better."

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online