Cristiano Ronaldo Interview With 'El Larguero'


Today, Cristiano Ronaldo was having an interview with "El Larguero" a Spanish TV Program, where he told about his life in Portugal, about Copa del Rey, his life as a footballer, his rivalry with Lionel Messi, and other personal thing. He even gave time for the children who attend the interview to ask him some "private" question.

He spoke about his childhood in Portugal, where he was a kid, with a dream to be a footballer. He played ball on the street, and just stopped playing when his mother called him to go home.


He also mentioned about the insults he receives in every game, and how those who yell and curse him are the first to ask his autograph. He gets upset with the insults, but he tried not to think about it. "I covers my ears when I heard bad things, I only hear when they say "That Portuguese, so good !"
Although he doesn't know the reason why people like to insult him, " I don't know if it's because I'm good, I'm cute, or being ugly. Having what I have, just being envy.....I don't know the truth," he answered.



About his rivalry with Messi on Portugal last friendly against Argentina, he asked no to see the match as a personal duel between Messi and him. But he admitted that he didnt spoke with Messi during the match.

CR also said that he watches some of Barcelona's match. " If I'm at home, I see it, but I see other match, not just football. I like watching other sports like basketball, pingpong....".

"Being a father has changed me"
On last summer since he announced that he became a father, his new role has changed the way he sees things. Cristiano Ronaldo had fathered, the Real Madrid player acknowledges that he has changed his way of seeing thing.

"At first it was a little strange but afterward you felt wonderful and happy,"explained CR. 

"It's going to be difficult for him, because my son will have lot of pressure on," says the Real Madrid player, added that he wants to help his son do his homework when he grows up.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online