Irina Shayk Interviews After Sports Illustrated Announced


After being announced as the cover for Sports Illustrated magz, Irina gets to be seen on many interviews. It looks like she enjoys all the attention, where she stands on the spotlight, known as her career, and not as CR girlfriend.
On the interview with David Letterman, she spoke about her experience doing the shoots for SI in different countries.
Irina also doing an interview on CNBC, about Sports Illustration shoots. On the interview, she said that she doesn't need anyone else for getting to be on the cover. But during the interviews, she never spoke about her relationship with CR. Well, she wants to keep it all about herself I guess, and that's totally fine.

But what surprised me the most when Iri made an interview with SBN, she claims that she doesn't have TV on her apartment, until SI gave her 3D TV recently.

"The nice thing about this Sports Illustrated tour is that I finally got a TV this year, the first I've had in three years in New York,"said Irina

And when the interviewer asked her how long she go without Television, she answered:

"I'm on the road around half of the year, so I had to explain to my friends when they came to my apartment and saw that I had no internet, no television, no food in my refrigerator, "Look, I don't really live here. I live in planes." I'm enjoying it, though."

NO FOOD?? Well that explains how she stays slim....=p

Interview on ET HD

Interview With David Letterman

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online