Cristiano Ronaldo Talks About Son on Inteview With Marca


Cristiano Ronaldo opens up about his personal feeling on an interview with Marca, including his feeling on his son, religion, and Sara Carbonero.

About his experience as a father, he said " It’s a different responsibility, but I’m liking it. Of course I change my son’s diapers! It’s not my favorite thing to do in the world (laughs) but I do it."

He also mentioned about the latest goal he score vs Atletico Madrid, "My son goes to sleep early, but my mother told me that the other day, while we were playing, he wouldn’t stop crying and he didn’t want to go to sleep until I had scored. After I scored, he fell asleep within five minutes."

(Ain't they cute or what ??)

"He’s going to be whatever he wants to be. I would love it if he liked football and were my successor, but we’ll see what happens."

(That was probably the only time he ever mentioned about his son more than 2 sentences in media).

(And there's more, he even said that he wants more kids. Imagine...lil curly Cris jr running around him with a ball).

"I would like to have more children in the future, and I will get married someday."

About religion, "I am religious, in my own way, but not as much as Kaká."

And about his feeling on Sara Carbonero,"I don’t feel any resentment towards her. I like how she works. I’m not going to change because someone said something bad about me."
Yeah, she's not that important enough to ruin his life anyway.

But all the interview above is just part 1, and there will be a part 2 on Wednesday....
Can't wait !!

VIDEO


Read :
Cristiano Ronaldo Complete Interview With Marca
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online