VIDEO - Cristiano Ronaldo Interview After Villarreal (9 January 2011)

Cristiano Ronaldo is an unstoppable player. Not only he notched a hat-trick yesterday, he also gave one assist that led Kaka to score his first for the season. And now he collects 22 goals in La liga this season, and stands as the top scorer. However, on his interview after the match against Villarreal, the Real Madrid forward was more interested in the team accomplishments than his own.

"My teammates helped me a lot and I wouldn’t score so often without them. I want to continue playing this well and to win titles at season’s end. I am very happy here and very motivated."

He also analyze the match, and considered that Villarreal is a strong team, and hard to beat.

"This was a tough match. Villarreal touched well, created chances and scored two important goals. We managed to pull level before halftime and we improved in the second half."

"The coach knows in what position I best help the team. All I do is work to help as best I can. We are focused and must play with the footballers we have,"answered Cris when asked about his position in the field that Mou gave him.

He also mentioned the fans for supported and helped them throughout the match.
"The fans were great and helped us a lot tonight."

INTERVIEW

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online