Kaka Is Happy To Be Back !!


Kaka was happy with his first appearance after 6 months of recovery. Here's the interview :

"I've had some tough times and the things I've missed the most are the team get-togethers, training with my team-mates, being with them in the dressing room, playing before our supporters... I lacked the joy I get from playing. I'm available now and I will do my best to play with joy again."

"I am very happy for playing a game again and for stepping onto a pitch. Coming back with a victory is the best thing that could've happened to me. I wish to thank my wife (she knows what I've gone through), my parents, my parents-in-law, and many friends who know what's happened. At times, I was afraid when I thought about when I was going to come back or if I ever would. I must now earn a spot because the team is in great form. Competition is always good for the team."


"I wish to thank Mourinho for the great help he's given me all this time. He is boosting my confidence to play again."


He also mentioned Higuain, and since Higuain will be side off for months aswell, Kaka understand how he feels, and that they need to encourage him."He will play again and he will be the great player he is today. I hope he returns as soon as possible."

On yesterday match, Kaka became Benzema's substitute for 20 minutes. If this mean Mou will change Kaka position from midfielder to striker ? Cleary Real Madrid needs more striker, and looks like Mou doesn't want Cristiano to change position , as he already comfortable working with Di Maria and Ozil.

"It won't be a problem if I have to play closer to the goal. We'll have to wait and see how the coach builds the team. I have to earn a spot. The team is playing very well and competition is always very positive. The match against Getafe was hard, but what mattered in the end was winning. It was special to play for 20 minutes."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online