Gonzalo Higuain is Back From Chicago

Gonzalo Higuain landed this morning at T4 Madrid Barajas Airport from Chicago. He is happy with how he passed through the surgery, and now is hoping to be ready before the season ends.

"Everything went as planned just as we had hoped. I am very happy and feel much better. I hope to return as soon as possible."

"I got checked out by the doctor yesterday and everything is fine. Almost all the pain in my leg has dissipated and now my goal is to get back to my old self. I am confident I will return before the end of the season."

"Seeing my teammates wear t-shirts in my honor was very special. It was a wonderful surprise. Now my only goal is to return as soon as possible."

On the rumors of the return of Ruud Van Nistelrooy, just to support the forward area, Higuain answered,"He's a great player, I played with him, and he really helped me a lot. I was able to win the league with him and hewas very supportive to me. "

Higuain expressed his joy for the support of his teammates during these months. "A lot of happiness, I received great supports. I'm in the process of rehabilitation, and it's hard. The truth is I am suffering because I love this sport, I love to play. The important thing now is to recover one hundred per cent. Health comes first. But it's all on track, which is important, "he said.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cristiano Ronaldo Page - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online